How To page
Notice to Clubs
('06-'07 fee changes)
MEMBER SERVICES UPDATES
USA Gymnastics Background Checks
USA Gymnastics is proud to announce a working partnership with National Center for Safety Initiatives through which we will engage in a comprehensive background screening program.
USA Gymnastics is requiring background searches on all USA Gymnastics Professional Members to ensure a safe and secure environment for participants and it members.
- USA Gymnastics Background Check Policy
- Why background screening?
- USA Gymnastics Background Check Q&A
- Logon to start Background Check Process
National Congress & Trade Show 2008
Call for Presenters
USA Gymnastics invites you to submit a presentation proposal for the National Congress 2008, June 19-21, in Philadelphia, Penn. in conjunction with the U.S. Olympic Team Trials-Gymnastics. Kathy Feldmann, congress director and the specific program directors, plus their designated committees, will select presenters/ clinicians through invitation, as well as from the outlines received. Individuals will be selected based on their ability to bring practical and relevant information to USA Gymnastics professionals... | MORE |
National Congress & Trade Show 2008When: June 19-21, 2008
Information and time lines
Where: Philadelphia Convention Center
- National Congress & Trade Show registration will be online by mid-December.
- National Congress Registration Form will be on the website to download as soon as we go live with the online registration.
- Congress Registration Form will include ability to order tickets – will be in the January and subsequent issues of Technique magazine.
- National Congress attendees will be able to order discounted tickets with their congress registration. Special pricing for congress attendees.
- There will be special pricing package for public transportation during the Congress and Trials time. No need to rent a car.
- Hotel reservations – they may begin reserving their hotel rooms on December 17 and thereafter. Contact NTS beginning 12/17/2007.
- The Marriott Hotel is the National Congress & Trade Show hotel headquarters.
- Pre and post Congress events such as Business Conference, safety course, H.O.T. course, women’s SC/RC workshop, National NAWGJ board meeting and SD/RJD workshop, Congress Dance party will take place at the Marriott hotel.
- Hall of Fame Ceremony and Luncheon will take place on Sunday, June 22. The Class of 2008 will be announced in January.
- National Congress & Trade Show will take place Thursday through Saturday, June 19–21, 2008
- U.S. Olympic Team Trials – Gymnastics will take place Thursday through Sunday, June 19–22, 2008.
Preschool Fundamentals: Theory & First Aid Basics
Two new online courses have been added to USA Gymnastics University. First Aid Basics and Preschool Fundamentals: Part 1 Theory are now available.
| REGISTER TODAY! |
Changing "Intoductory" athletes to "regular athletes"
To do this, please call/fax Member Services at
800-345-4719 (p) / 317-692-5212 (f)
Do NOT re-enter the athletes.
For more info, see MEMBER SERVICES HOW-TO PAGE
Member Services Links
- Membership "How To" Page
Includes instructions and links regarding:
- How to change your address or club affiliation online
- How to obtain your club's athlete roster or individual athlete's member number
- How to add and renew your athletes online
- How to update your club's information online
- How to renew your Pro/Instructor/Associate membership
- How Meet Directors can obtain lists of athletes attending their competitions and events
- How Meet Directors can check whether or not professional memberships are current
NEW Individual Pro Member Search – Provides member number, member type, expiration date, city/state, club affiliation, discipline levels, and Safety Certification expiration date.
- How a club can apply for an individual's Professional or Instructor membership
- Membership Update Index — September/October, 2005 Update
- Membership Programs
- Membership Forms
- Member Service Hours – Please note: Indianapolis is now on Eastern Daylight Savings Time.
Professional Development Program Links:
- Safety Certification Information and Registration
- Instructor Course Lists - This is for use by course Instructors
- PDP, KAT & MELPD Certification - Information and Course Schedules
- Meet Director Certification - DIRECTIONS & ANSWER SHEET and EXAM
- Women's Level I-IV Skill Development Curriculum - Information, Schedule, and Registration
- Insurance Update - USA Gymnastics Sanctioned Event Insurance Coverage Updates for Registered Athletes and Professional Members
- Health Insurance for Professional Members - Real-time health insurance quotes from Seabury & Smith, 847-493-4581
- USA Gymnastics Publications - USA Gymnastics and Technique magazines
- USA Gymnastics Merchandise - Technical materials, videos, books, official apparel and novelties
About USA Gymnastics Online.
Please report problems to our webmaster.
Copyright © USA Gymnastics. All rights reserved.