Trampoline & Tumbling Information and Forms
2008 Visa Championship Qualifying Events
Trampoline and Tumbling Athletes, Coaches, and Parents
Karey Clock, Delegation Services Manager
April 22, 2008
2008 Visa Championships Registration Packet
The 2008 Visa Championships will be held in Houston, TX on May 22-24 at Reliant Park. The purpose of this notification is to provide you with information early enough to allow you plenty of time to return forms, make the appropriate hotel reservations, and secure tickets for family members and additional guests. Please note the deadline date of Monday, May 5, 2008 for the return of the event forms.
The following information should answer your basic questions regarding the competition. Enclosed are a preliminary Master Schedule and event forms. The Participant Information Packet, including the Final Daily Schedule, will be available upon processing at the USA Gymnastics Registration Office located at Reliant Center.
- Tentative Schedule
- Hotel reservations should be made immediately with NTS. You may complete your request online at
- https://ntssportstravel.com/book/vc/# or by calling 1-888-603-8747.
- Entries: Entry fee is $115 for the first event, $20 for each additional. The Word or Adobe Acrobat forms can be filled in the computer and e-mailed to email@example.com, or you can print and fax the form to Cathy Allen, 317-237-5069, or mail to Cathy Allen, USA Gymnastics, 201 S Capitol Ave, Ste 300, Indianapolis, IN 46225.
- Athlete medical forms: Health History, HIPAA, Authorization to Obtain & Disclose Information, and the Consent to Treatment (for athletes under the age of 18), must be completed and returned to: Karey Clock, Delegation Services Manager, 201 S. Capitol Ave. Suite 300, Indianapolis, IN 46225, 317-237-5069 fax, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each qualified athlete is entitled to two (2) tickets for each session in which they compete. Each Club is entitled to a maximum of two (2) tickets for each session in which a qualified athlete competes. These tickets are located in the athlete/club ticket block. Additional tickets outside the athlete/club ticket block may be purchased by using the enclosed Athlete Ticket Order Form. This form should be returned to: Justin Hirnisey, Director of Event Marketing, 201 S. Capitol Ave. Suite 300, Indianapolis, IN 46225, 317-237-5069 fax, email@example.com. Athlete/club tickets will be available upon registration at the USA Gymnastics Registration Office.
- An athlete biography should be completed online at http://www2.usa-gymnastics.org/athletes/forms/visa/visaForm.php. National Team photos will be taken upon registration at the USA Gymnastics Registration Office.
- Each Club is eligible to bring one (1) coach per qualified athlete with a maximum of two (2) coaches per club. Coaches’ registration is included on the entry form.
- Additional Championships Celebration tickets will also be available to purchase onsite at the USA Gymnastics Registration Office. Each participant is eligible to purchase one (1) additional ticket for a guest.
Click here to go back to the Participant page.