Athletes, clubs, City of Des Moines, organizations and businesses, parents and vendors are welcome to place ads and pictures in the National Championships Event Program.
Ads must be sent to the Acro program and postmarked no later than May 30. Please submit the Event Program Form along with your ad information and payment. All ads must meet the required ad criteria and dimensions. Ad pricing, criteria and design specs are included below:
- Full page - $100*
- Half Page - $75*
- Quarter page - $50*
*All ads must meet the required ad criteria and dimensions specified below in order to be included in the program without an additional service charge of $25.
- Must be submitted in final format and postmarked by May 30
- The following ad dimensions must be met:
- Full page - 7 5/16" W x 10" H
- Half page - 7 3/16" W x 5" H
- Quarter page - 3 1/2" W x 5" H
- Final format requires all text and digital pictures to be placed and stylized in the exact format and design as the ad would be printed in the program
- Minimum picture quality = 300 dpi
- Ads can be produced in .jpeg, gif, or .pdf format
- If producing an ad design in .doc format, and additional hard copy of the ad is required to allow for scanning if necessary. If submitting a hard copy, pictures and text must be attached
- If using Illustrator to create your ad, all text must be converted to Outline
- All ads are printed in the program in black and white (pictures do not need to be black and white)
- Ad designs should be emailed along with this form to the Acrobatic Gymnastics Program Assistant. An email will be sent to the provided email cnfirming receipt. If you do not receive an email within five business days, please contact Elizabeth Millard.
Other Ad Designs
Ad designs not meeting the above criteria will be accepted, but will be charged an additional $25 service fee.
Program Ad Returns
Upon request, photos and ad design can be returned to the submitter. Pease indicate this on your Program Ad Form and include a self addressed, stamped envelope with your materials. Materials will be returned following the conclusion of the event.
Elite Bios and Action Shot
Each year, USA Gymnastics dedicates several pages in the Event Program to the athletes who have achieved the highest level of the sport. The Acro program understands the time, dedication, and hard work it takes to compete at the elite level. For this reason, the program believes it is important to highlight our elite athletes as much as possible. We encourage each coach and athlete to participate.
The elite athletes included on the elite bio pages are those athletes who will compete at the elite level during the Junior Olympic National Championships.
- Athlete and coach should compete the Elite Athlete Bio Form
- Submit 1 action shot of the pair/group. The action shot should be of the elite pair/group in competition and should not be altered in any way.
- Deadline is May 30.
- Elite athlete bio form and action shot should be emailed to the Acrobatic Gymnastics Program Assistant