[CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT AN AD]
Coaches Needed / Employment: National Office, International, Other
We are looking for enthusiastic people with competitive gymnastics coaching
experience to join our competitive coaching team.
Candidates must have the able to coach all events, be passionate about gymnastics and must have progressive gymnastics experience.
The position would entail up to 30-37.5 hrs coaching per week.
Minimum NCCP Level 1 certified.
Willingness to obtain a Level 2 and/or Level 3 certification will be an asset.
Applicant must be able to coach all four events, and be able to spot releases on bars.
Must have positive communication skills with both children and parents.
Flexible work hours are required.
Typical workweek include afternoons, evenings and weekend shifts.
Interested applicants should submit a resume and cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time/Part Time
Salary: CAD 22-25 /hour
Gymnastics Coach: 1 year
5/18/16 - 12 wks.Company/Club Name: Kanata GymnoSphere
RockStar Gym, Asia's fastest growing Kids and Teens Fitness Company is seeking dynamic, motivated and hard working individuals to lead and develop high quality and fun classes for our pre-school and recreational gymnastics programs. We are opening our doors to those interested in seeking career growth in a fast paced expansion in Asia.
We are looking for applicants with prior experience teaching gymnastics, knowledgeable in developmental gymnastics and progressions, knows how to develop lesson plans for beginner through advanced gymnastics, must be familiar with USAG developmental 1-4 programs for boys and girls, work well in team coaching atmosphere, believe in coaching through FUN and promote healthy lifestyles in children of all ages.
This is a full time salary position with opportunities to travel in Asia, housing allowance, travel allowance, trip allowance to home country, etc.
Interested individuals must submit their CV to email@example.com.
4/1/16 - 12 wks.Company/Club Name: RockStar Gym
Seeking self-directed and motivated individuals, who like to be on the move to become Exclusive Distributors for GK in Team Apparel Sales and Stock. Candidate must possess a combination of good organizational skills, some sales experience, strong communication/writing skills, must be detail and results oriented and possess the ability to travel. Must have your own transportation and a valid driverís license. Work from home. This is an independent contractor based position. If you are interested please send your resume or questions to the VP of Global Gymnastics Sales Wendy Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org
3/10/16 - 12 wks.Company/Club Name: GK Elite
Recreational gymnastics is very new China. Recently, we have opened the first recreational gymnastics school in Northern China called the Leo Kids Gym. The gym is located in Tianjin, Hangzhou, China just south of the capital Beijing and is part of a big sports complex inside of the swimming and diving Olympic training center.
Please see the benefits, qualities and job requirements and compensation about the coaching positions below:
* Opportunity to travel in Asia
* Learn the Chinese culture and language
* International work experience
Qualities and Job Requirements
* Enjoy working with children
* Positive and adventurous personality
* Coaching or gymnastics experience
* Committed to staying in China for at least 3 months to 1 year (If you are a college student and want to work just for the summer could also be possible)
* Fluent in English
* Hourly or monthly salary based on experience
* Housing expenses - paid
* Chinese visa expenses - paid
* Plane ticket to China and return ticket - paid
* Any other compensation can be discussed
If you are interested or want more information please email me at email@example.com
3/7/16 - 12 wks.Company/Club Name: Leo kids gym
GymKats is a small and specialized facility, which is focused on providing high quality preschool and school-age recreational gymnastics programs. GymKats opened in Midtown Toronto, in early 2015.
Ideal candidates will possess the following qualities and certifications:
* Level 1 Artistic/Foundations Certified (or equivalent)
* Level 2 Artistic an asset (must be willing to obtain)
* Passionate about creating and providing high quality recreational programming
* Hard-working and a self-starter
* High energy
* Excellent communication skills
* Must provide Criminal Record Check for working with Special Populations
* Experience working with children from 1-10 years old
In addition to coaching classes, the potential candidate will be responsible for collaborating on weekly lesson plans for parent and tot, preschool, and school-age classes. They will also be responsible for completing report cards, maintaining parent relationships, assisting with administration, and developing special event days/camps.
We offer competitive wages - which will commensurate with experience.
3/7/16 - 12 wks.Company/Club Name: GymKats Inc.
Corner Brook, Newfoundland CANADA
WAG PRE-COMPETITIVE AND RECREATION PROGRAM COORDINATOR
The Saltos Gymnastics Club is the largest gymnastics club on the west coast of Newfoundland, Canada. We have approximately 500 members enrolled in our recreation, competitive, cheer, parkour and trampoline programs. We have a beautiful full time facility complete with a foam pit, 2 in-ground trampolines and a rod floor. Saltos Gymnastics is currently looking for a fun, hardworking, enthusiastic individual to join our team in the position of Recreation and Pre-Competitive Program Coordinator. This is a full time salaried position.
Responsibilities would include:
* Develop, implement, supervise and evaluate all recreation programs at Saltos
* Develop, implement, supervise and evaluate the WAG pre-competitive program
* Train, supervise and evaluate recreation staff
* Ensure excellent quality service and identify opportunities for improvement
* Organize Special Events, Camps, Clinics, Open Houses, and Birthday Parties
* Identify opportunities to expand recreational programming
* Identify funding opportunities and coordinate all funding requests
* Work in consultation and collaboration with the office staff, the competitive program Head Coach and the Board of Directors to optimize program delivery
* Other duties as required
Education and Experience:
* Level II NCCP certification (or equivalent)
* Level I Trampoline would be an asset
* Relevant post-secondary degree or diploma
* 5+ years of competitive coaching experience
* Choreography and/or dance experience is a definite asset
* Proficient knowledge of the Junior Olympic Program is an asset
* Judging knowledge or experience is an asset
* Previous leadership or management experience
* First Aid
* Ability to work evenings and weekends is required.
Approximate Salary: $30,000 - $35,000 CDN year (based on certification and experience). This position will remain open until filled. The successful applicant will be required to submit a suitable certificate of conduct.
Address: 1 Canada Games Drive, Corner Brook, NL Canada A2H 6C9 www.saltosnl.com
Submit resume and covering letter to Saltos Gymnastics via email to firstname.lastname@example.org attention Denise May.
3/4/16 - 24 wks.Company/Club Name: Saltos Gymnastics Club
USA Gymnastics has several programs to assist in the training and certification of gymnastics coaches:
Please review sections of the USA Gymnastics site to learn how USA Gymnastics can assist you in identifying, training, and accrediting gymnastics coaches! Top gymnastics clubs have discovered the advantages of advertising that their coaches participate in USA Gymnastics coaching accreditation, certification, and training programs!
Visit the USA Gymnastics Safety and Education Home Page
Please report problems to our webmaster..
Copyright © USA Gymnastics. All rights reserved.