[CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT AN AD]
Coaches Needed / Employment: National Office, International, Other
Huntingdon Gymnastics Club is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to ensure continuation of an established women's elite artistic coaching programme that has produced gymnasts up to GB International standard.
Responsible to The Head Coach, the successful candidate will manage the Women's Artistic Performance Department and oversee the Girl's Programme from Development classes, through squads, to the club's senior elite gymnasts. They will have excellent mentoring and management skills and will be able to lead a team of coaches. This role will require the coach to work over 6 days each week and will include evening and weekend hours as required.
* The salary is £25,000 to £30,000 which will be dependent on previous experience
* 33 days of annual leave (including bank holidays).
* Opportunities to develop coaching skills working alongside coaches who have produced Olympic Medalists.
* Funded British Gymnastics coaching courses.
* An opportunity to inspire and nurture the next generation of Elite Women Gymnasts.
Huntingdon GC is one of the leading Clubs in Great Britain, producing gymnasts at World and Olympic level, and the successful candidate will form an integral part of ensuring this success continues.
For any further information or to make an application please contact Paul Hall, Head Coach, email@example.com
8/23/16 - 4 wks.Company/Club Name: Huntingdon Gymnastics Club
Recreational Gymnastics Coaching Position
Interested in an adventurous international coaching
Then good news and a great opportunity is here for you!
A recreational gymnastics center called Leo International Kids Gym is now opened in Hangzhou. The gym aims to introduce recreational gymnastics to the Chinese market and land North American Gymnastics training model to China.
Hangzhou is known as one of the most beautiful city located in east China, about 60 miles southwest of Shanghai, with high air quality.
Please see the benefits, qualities and job requirements and compensation about the coaching positions below:
- Opportunity to travel in Asia
- Learn the Chinese culture and language
- International work experience
Qualities and Job Requirements
- Enjoy working with children
- Positive and adventurous personality
- Coaching or gymnastics experience
- Fluent in English
- Monthly salary based on experience
- Housing expenses - paid
- Chinese visa expenses - paid
- Plane ticket to China and return ticket - paid
- Any other compensation can be discussed
If you are interested or want more information please email
me at firstname.lastname@example.org
8/22/16 - 4 wks.Company/Club Name: Not Available
Gladstone Gymnastics currently has two full time vacant
positions in our WAG discipline for an experienced Level
1 - 10 Coach and also an experienced WAG Head Coach to
manage and coordinate the Women's Artistic discipline.
Within our WAG discipline we offer a recreational and a competitive strand: Level 1-10. As Head Coach you will be responsible for the growth and development of the entire WAG discipline (currently 250 members) in the competitive stream. Our Club is a recognised competitive club and receive strong results in State and National levels. An Advance accreditation in the Gymnastics Australia coaching framework is essential, with extensive experience in gymnastics coaching.
Gladstone is a small town of 45,000 people based in Central Sunny Queensland on the southern side of the Great Barrier Reef. The weather and lifestyle is beautiful and relaxed and we offer a supportive and friendly atmosphere.
Gladstone Gymnastics Club is an approved sponsor for the 401 long stay sports visa and we are able to assist you with the immigration application and accommodation assistance where possible may be provided during the settling in period.
Specifically some of the key objectives include:
* Prepare, implement and evaluate yearly, term/seasonal and weekly projection for the discipline
* Be responsible for the arrangement of class and class sizes, ensuring class sizes are consistent with skill activity levels
* Conduct regular discipline staff meetings
* Oversee lesson plans for all classes relevant to the discipline and where necessary, assist coaches in preparation of lesson planning
* Conduct competitive gymnastics programs
* Be responsible for the training, conduct and discipline of gymnasts at all times when they are under his/her supervision
* Supervise and monitor the activities of fellow coaches and address corrections where required appropriately
* Organise PAD testing & reporting
* Attend competitions and events as required
* Be responsible for the performance, conduct and discipline of gymnasts at all times when they are under his/her supervision
* Competent knowledge of competition regulations and format before arriving at the competition
* Knowledge of gymnasts' routine construction, level requirements and any qualification or level testing scores
Communication & Liaison:
* Keep the Club management informed and updated with all discipline activities
* Prepare and distribute newsletter to all members of discipline every term.
* Oversee the term progression reports
* Develop a good relationship with parents, coaches, management and committee and communicate any relevant information to them
* Ensure coaching accreditation, working with children card and first aid certificate qualifications remain up to date
* The WAG Coordinator shall be responsible for the progress, development and results of all groups. Specific targets will be set each year to gauge the success of the discipline
* The WAG Coordinator shall be responsible for the retention and continued growth of the discipline All interested applicants please email a resume and a brief letter outlining your experience and your ability to meet the key objectives above to Our Club President, Silke Hetherington email@example.com
8/3/16 - 12 wks.Company/Club Name: Gladstone Gymnastics Club
RockStar Gym, Asia's fastest growing Kids and Teens Fitness Company with 12 branches through Jakarta & Kuala Lumpur (soon Manila) is seeking a dynamic, motivated and hard-working individual to lead and develop high quality and fun classes for our pre-school and recreational gymnastics programs. We are opening our doors to those interested in seeking career growth in a fast paced expansion in Asia.
We are looking for applicants with prior experience teaching gymnastics, knowledgeable in developmental gymnastics and progressions (Artistic and Rhythmic Gymnastics), and knows how to develop lesson plans for beginners through advanced gymnastics, must be familiar with USAG developmental 1-4 programs for boys and girls, work well in team coaching atmosphere, believe in coaching through FUN and the promoting of healthy lifestyles in children of all ages.
This is a full time salary position with opportunities to travel in Asia, housing allowance, travel allowance, trip allowance to home country, etc.
Interested individuals must submit their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7/15/16 - 12 wks.Company/Club Name: PT. I Like Gym Indonesia
SENIOR WAG COACH
Saltos Gymnastics Club
Corner Brook, Newfoundland, Canada
This is an excellent full time coaching opportunity to work primarily with our JO Level 7-10 WAG athletes and live in a beautiful vibrant community!
The Saltos Gymnastics Club is looking for an experienced WAG coach with at least 5 years of experience to work primarily with our JO Level 7-10 athletes. We are looking for a dynamic, hands on coach who will mentor our young athletes to develop their skills in a professional and respectful gym environment. You will work as part of an awesome coaching staff and will be supported by our Club in your own growth and development as a professional coach.
* Level 2 or level 3 NCCP certification in Artistic Gymnastics (WAG)
* Level 1 or Level 2 Trampoline would be an asset
* Current First Aid and CPR
* Criminal Records Check and Vulnerable Sector Check
* Dance and Choreography Experience would be a definite asset
* Strong Spotting Skills and an eye for detail is essential
* Ability to travel
Salary Range: $17 - $25 CDN/hour depending on experience and certification
Saltos is the largest gymnastics club on the West Coast of the Province of Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada. We just moved into our new training facility complete with 2 new in-ground trampolines and a loose foam pit. For more information, check out www.saltosnl.com or like us on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/#!/saltosgymnastics
Thinking of moving here for this great opportunity? Corner Brook is a beautiful, vibrant community surrounded by mountains and an amazing alpine ski resort just 5 minutes from the heart of the City. If you are an outdoor enthusiast, Corner Brook is the place for you!
Please send your resume and two work references to Denise May, Club President, at email@example.com. If you have any questions about our Club, call Denise at 709 639 2183.
7/12/16 - 24 wks.Company/Club Name: SALTOS GYMNASTICS CLUB
Women's Artistic Full-Time Competitive Coach
The Marian Gymnastics Club is the oldest gymnastics club in Saskatchewan, Canada. We are celebrating over 50 years of excellence. Marian is a non-profit organization that is run by a group of enthusiastic and experienced staff.
The Marian Gym Club is one the largest and most successful clubs in the province. Marian has been producing champions at the provincial, Western Canadian, and national levels for decades, and has produced high performance gymnasts since 1992, with many national team members.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic professional, with good organizational and interpersonal skills to join our team as a permanent full-time women's artistic gymnastics coach in Saskatoon.
Coach female developmental and Junior Olympic level 5-8
Assist with Junior Olympic 9-10 athletes
Assist in administration of the competitive program
* Coach must have proven experience coaching athletes
of developmental and provincial levels over a number of
* Background in dance or choreography an asset
* Certified minimum Level 2 NCCP in women's artistic gymnastics
* NCCP level 2 trampoline
* Current 1st Aid/CPR
* Respect in Sport and MED
* Current Criminal Record Check
Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications
Submit your resume with salary expectations in confidence to:
Marian Gymnastics Club
343 Edson Street
The Marian Gym Club thanks all applicants in advance. Only
those selected for an interview will be contacted.
6/1/16 - 24 wks.Company/Club Name: Marian Gymnastics Club
USA Gymnastics has several programs to assist in the training and certification of gymnastics coaches:
Please review sections of the USA Gymnastics site to learn how USA Gymnastics can assist you in identifying, training, and accrediting gymnastics coaches! Top gymnastics clubs have discovered the advantages of advertising that their coaches participate in USA Gymnastics coaching accreditation, certification, and training programs!
Visit the USA Gymnastics Safety and Education Home Page
Please report problems to our webmaster..
Copyright © USA Gymnastics. All rights reserved.