[CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT AN AD]
Coaches Needed / Employment: National Office, International, Other
Head Coach Opportunity: Wimgym Gymnastics Club in Montreal, Quebec, Canada is seeking a competitive gymnastics coach with experience, enthusiasm and the qualifications listed below, to become the club’s Head Coach.
* Ability to coach all levels within the club
* Manage and mentor a staff of competitive coaches
* Liaise with various regional, provincial, national and international gymnastics governing associations and local affiliations
* Create and execute career development plans for all athletes and coaches
* Plan for competitions at all levels (Defi, Provincial, JO, National, International, etc.)
* Plan for and attend coaching meetings and club events, including travel meets
* Recruit prospective competitive gymnasts from Wimgym’s various other programs
* Provide athletes with development opportunities in terms of physical and mental health
* Develop and foster positive relationships with the competitive families
* Promote the goodwill of the club locally, nationally and internationally
Qualifications: The successful candidate will:
* Have NCCP Level III minimum (or equivalency) with 5+ years (preferred) coaching experience
* Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a proven ability to lead a team
* Have experience coaching at the Senior International Level under FIG requirements
* Know how to set up and inspect gymnastics equipment
* Be current first aid certified
* Be an enthusiastic, responsible, and reliable team player
* Demonstrate a professional attitude so as to be a role model to both staff and gymnasts
* Possess a judging background (preferred but not required)
* Have post-secondary training and supervisory experience (preferred but not required)
* Successfully pass a criminal background check (to be initiated within 2 weeks of hiring – fees will be reimbursed)
* Spotting and/or manual assistance capabilities a must (all apparatus)
Annual Salary: Salary is competitive and will be based on certification and experience. Job description has room for input and growth.
About Wimgym: Wimgym Gymnastics Club (“Wimgym”) is an established not-for-profit gymnastics club, operating on the West Island of Montreal (Quebec, Canada), with over 80 provincial and national level athletes and over 500 recreational athletes. Wimgym has been in operation for over 40 years and prides itself on its excellent reputation and delivering high quality gymnastics.
Deadline and process: Wimgym is looking for someone to
join our fantastic team as early as January 2016.
Interested applicants should send their resume to Ann
Zilberbrant (email@example.com). All applications
will be acknowledged and kept confidential. All
applications to be received by midnight, February 29,
12/3/15 - 12 wks.Company/Club Name: Wimgym Gymnastics Club
USA Gymnastics has several programs to assist in the training and certification of gymnastics coaches:
Please review sections of the USA Gymnastics site to learn how USA Gymnastics can assist you in identifying, training, and accrediting gymnastics coaches! Top gymnastics clubs have discovered the advantages of advertising that their coaches participate in USA Gymnastics coaching accreditation, certification, and training programs!
Visit the USA Gymnastics Safety and Education Home Page
Please report problems to our webmaster..
Copyright © USA Gymnastics. All rights reserved.