[CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT AN AD]
Coaches Needed / Employment: National Office, International, Other
Women’s Artistic Full-Time Competitive Coach
The Marian Gymnastics Club is the oldest gymnastics club in Saskatchewan, Canada. We are celebrating over 50 years of excellence. Marian is a non-profit organization that is run by a group of enthusiastic and experienced staff.
The Marian Gym Club is one the largest and most successful clubs in the province. Marian has been producing champions at the provincial, Western Canadian, and national levels for decades, and has produced high performance gymnasts since 1992, with many national team members.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic professional, with good organizational and interpersonal skills to join our team as a permanent full-time women’s artistic gymnastics coach in Saskatoon.
Coach female developmental and Junior Olympic level 5-8
Assist with Junior Olympic 9-10 athletes
Assist in administration of the competitive program
* Coach must have proven experience coaching athletes
of developmental and provincial levels over a number of
* Background in dance or choreography an asset
* Certified minimum Level 2 NCCP in women’s artistic gymnastics
* NCCP level 2 trampoline
* Current 1st Aid/CPR
* Respect in Sport and MED
* Current Criminal Record Check
Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications
Submit your resume with salary expectations in confidence to:
Marian Gymnastics Club
343 Edson Street
The Marian Gym Club thanks all applicants in advance. Only
those selected for an interview will be contacted.
6/1/16 - 24 wks.Company/Club Name: Marian Gymnastics Club
ALPHA ATHLETICS SOLUTIONS SERVICES INC.
St. Ayala Alabang Muntinlupa City, Metro Manila PHILIPPINES
Position Title: High Performance WAG Coach
Work Location: The British School Manila, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
Metro Manila, Philippines
Gymnastics Association of the Philippines, P. Ocampo Street Metro Manila, Philippines
OPEN POSITION FOR:
HIGH PERFORMANCE COACH (JUNIOR OLYMPIC LEVEL)
WOMEN'S ARTISTIC GYMNASTICS (WAG)
Alpha Athletics Solutions Services Inc. (AASSI) is service-oriented
company providing the best gymnastics instructions in the Philippines.
We offer recreational gymnastics programs at The British School Manila,
located at the heart of a beautiful, bustling Bonifacio Global City (BGC)
with easy access to pristine tropical beaches. BGC boasts of luxury Living
at a low cost.
We are also affiliated with the Gymnastics Association of the Philippines (GAP), which is national governing body for the sport. AASSI presently provides GAP with training programs in line with their Grassroots, Developmental and Junior National Teams with the goal of preparing them to become the next batch to become members of the Senior National Team.
Terms of Employment:
1 to 2 Year/s Contract depending on the outcome of a 3 month trial, with the possibility of an extension if desired.
Attractive compensation awaits with the opportunity to train the national team.
Vacation: 15 days of paid vacation per year
The high performance coach will focus on both the implementation of the gymnastics program and improve the current practice. He / She will overlook the progression of the grassroots to high performance international level aiming to represent the Philippines in FIG sanctioned competitions.
The high performance coach must be well versed with the FIG code of points and shall be familiar with the FIG and Australian levels.
At least 5 years experience in JUNIOR OLYMPIC LEVEL coaching having the ability to coach all four events with beam and floor specializations. HE/SHE MUST BE ABLE TO SPOT ASSIST IN ALL APPARATUS.
The high performance coach will allow AASSI to continue to develop and educate incoming and existing coaches and provide the athletes with the best opportunity to attain their goals.
Applicants should be willing to relocate to the Philippines for the duration of the contract and must be physically and mentally fit.
- Help plan, develop, and implement training program for our Teams (Grassroots, Developmental and Junior-National Levels)
- Motivate, challenge and prepare athletes for competitions, local and international
- Analyze and evaluate athlete performance and level of skills
- Develop, plan, and coordinate competition schedules and programs
- Participate and conduct coaching clinic instruction
- Communicate with parents on athlete's progress and provide progress reports.
- Mentor and train junior coaches and oversee their progress
- Perform other duties related to coaching and developing athletes as required.
- Help oversee the maintenance and procurement of gymnastics equipment.
- Able to direct and host competitions
- Be willing to oversee the program of our recreational and lower level team gymnasts.
- Be willing to handle some minor tasks such as giving a day of demonstrations to teaching basic gymnastics instructions for British School PE teachers and GAP grassroots to developmental team Coaches.
- Lead in the documentation of training program for the advance gymnastics group and guidance with documentation of program of grassroots and recreational.
- Collaborate well with our nutritionist and physio-therapist for the individual needs of our team members.
- FIG level 3 recommended certification or international equivalent
- Bachelor's degree in Physical education, specializing in Gymnastics or the equivalent
- Must have at least five years of experience coaching Artistic Women's Gymnastics with the ability to prepare national athletes for international competitions.
- Knowledge on coaching on all apparatus but specializing in Bars, Vault and floor acrobatics will be considered an asset
- Ability to do administration and managerial work is highly desired
- Good knowledge of proper conditioning exercises and injury prevention techniques incorporated in training
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and resume / CV to
one of the following methods:
By mail to:
ALPHA ATHLETICS SOLUTIONS SERVICES INC.
c/o Shelenni Gatlabayan
16B The Infinity Tower, 25th street, Bonifacio Global City
Taguig, Manila, Philippines
Attention: Shelenni Gatlabayan - President
By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact name: Shel Gatlabayan / Tiffany Sy
Contact email: email@example.com
Contact phone: +63 999 883 2143 / +63 917 793 9061
5/26/16 - 12 wks.Company/Club Name: Alpha Athletics Solutions Services Inc.
We are looking for enthusiastic people with competitive gymnastics coaching
experience to join our competitive coaching team.
Candidates must have the able to coach all events, be passionate about gymnastics and must have progressive gymnastics experience.
The position would entail up to 30-37.5 hrs coaching per week.
Minimum NCCP Level 1 certified.
Willingness to obtain a Level 2 and/or Level 3 certification will be an asset.
Applicant must be able to coach all four events, and be able to spot releases on bars.
Must have positive communication skills with both children and parents.
Flexible work hours are required.
Typical workweek include afternoons, evenings and weekend shifts.
Interested applicants should submit a resume and cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time/Part Time
Salary: CAD 22-25 /hour
Gymnastics Coach: 1 year
5/18/16 - 12 wks.Company/Club Name: Kanata GymnoSphere
Corner Brook, Newfoundland CANADA
WAG PRE-COMPETITIVE AND RECREATION PROGRAM COORDINATOR
The Saltos Gymnastics Club is the largest gymnastics club on the west coast of Newfoundland, Canada. We have approximately 500 members enrolled in our recreation, competitive, cheer, parkour and trampoline programs. We have a beautiful full time facility complete with a foam pit, 2 in-ground trampolines and a rod floor. Saltos Gymnastics is currently looking for a fun, hardworking, enthusiastic individual to join our team in the position of Recreation and Pre-Competitive Program Coordinator. This is a full time salaried position.
Responsibilities would include:
* Develop, implement, supervise and evaluate all recreation programs at Saltos
* Develop, implement, supervise and evaluate the WAG pre-competitive program
* Train, supervise and evaluate recreation staff
* Ensure excellent quality service and identify opportunities for improvement
* Organize Special Events, Camps, Clinics, Open Houses, and Birthday Parties
* Identify opportunities to expand recreational programming
* Identify funding opportunities and coordinate all funding requests
* Work in consultation and collaboration with the office staff, the competitive program Head Coach and the Board of Directors to optimize program delivery
* Other duties as required
Education and Experience:
* Level II NCCP certification (or equivalent)
* Level I Trampoline would be an asset
* Relevant post-secondary degree or diploma
* 5+ years of competitive coaching experience
* Choreography and/or dance experience is a definite asset
* Proficient knowledge of the Junior Olympic Program is an asset
* Judging knowledge or experience is an asset
* Previous leadership or management experience
* First Aid
* Ability to work evenings and weekends is required.
Approximate Salary: $30,000 - $35,000 CDN year (based on certification and experience). This position will remain open until filled. The successful applicant will be required to submit a suitable certificate of conduct.
Address: 1 Canada Games Drive, Corner Brook, NL Canada A2H 6C9 www.saltosnl.com
Submit resume and covering letter to Saltos Gymnastics via email to firstname.lastname@example.org attention Denise May.
3/4/16 - 24 wks.Company/Club Name: Saltos Gymnastics Club
USA Gymnastics has several programs to assist in the training and certification of gymnastics coaches:
Please review sections of the USA Gymnastics site to learn how USA Gymnastics can assist you in identifying, training, and accrediting gymnastics coaches! Top gymnastics clubs have discovered the advantages of advertising that their coaches participate in USA Gymnastics coaching accreditation, certification, and training programs!
Visit the USA Gymnastics Safety and Education Home Page
Please report problems to our webmaster..
Copyright © USA Gymnastics. All rights reserved.